Dear Graeter's Ice Cream,
I LOVE you and all your deliciousness. Unfortunately back at Miami University I never ate you. Back then I "believed" I was allergic to ice cream. Come to find out, I never really was. My mom just told me that as a child, and I lived most of my life believing this! To her defense, I did get sick on it ONCE when I had it.
Sadly I no longer live near Cincinnati, and I can only eat you when I visit Denver. This week I have eaten an entire pint of Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip. I want to drive to the market now so I can pick up my second favorite, Coconut Chip.
Oh Graeter's will you please distribute past Colorado - like say, Los Angeles?!?!! I promise, people really do eat ice cream there. It is not just all Pinkberry and Yogurtland.
Pretty please! XOXO
Kyle

No comments:
Post a Comment