Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Travel Tuesday - Pantagonia, Chile

I LOVE to travel. I am always updating my list of where I want to travel. We didn't even finish booking our Thailand trip before I started sending Dylan links to where I want to go next. I know I should live in the moment more and look foward to my vacation that is only weeks away - BUT - I love to dream of travel!

One place I am dying to go to Pantagonia, Chile. There are so many beautiful resorts, but I would love to stay at Pantagonia Camp in Torres Del Paine. The pictures look amazing and all from the Pantagonia Camp website!
You stay in yurts which are dome tents. The whole resort is a luxury "camp" that was constructed to respect the natural enviroment around it. The focus of the resort is on nature and sustainability.
When you step outside your yurt, you are surround by nature. This place is beyond words!!!

And there is so much to do in Pantagonia - hike, kayak, fish, horseback riding, rafting, swimming, etc. Argh... did I mention I really want to go? I will leave you with one last picture of Pantagonia....

No comments: