
We headed out of LA for the day to a pumpkin patch. The patch was a farm up near
Simi Valley. It took about an hour to drive up there, and it was a welcome getaway from LA. It was definitely hot and dry out there, but it was also quite beautiful. Not far from the patch/farm is the Ronald Reagan Library.
The day was also incredibly hot. It was between 90-95 all day along. As you can see in the pictures, we were sporting shorts and short-sleeved shirts. I miss the days of crisp Fall days, but I will also take 60 degree sunny December days.

Finding the perfect little pumpkin.

My friend's new puppy - Shaft. He's a sweet little guy from a shelter.

Sunflower field

Corn Maze.

Pig Races
1 comment:
I was so happy to see a list of new 'followers'... and am delighted that I'm now a 'follower' of yours. These pictures are soo cute!
Post a Comment